Monday, June 28, 2010

Shaw Marketing Services launches marketing blog



As part of an extensive rebrand, involving new logo, leaflet, business cards and website we have also launched our Costa del Sol Blog, with loads of useful information about marketing and PR.



I will be writing a monthly Marketing Focus feature, the first of which is an overview of everything you need of know about Costa del Sol advertising – what it is, its history, why it’s important and how to create effective advertising, which I hope you will find useful. The blog also contains news about events and things to do and places to go in the area, so I hope you’ll check it out. Please let me know if you’ve got any events which you want promoted and I will put it up there and on the WIB blog.

In order to celebrate our rebrand, I’d like to offer all Women in Business members a free 30 minute brainstorming session to generate ideas and inspiration for marketing your company and to suggest what you could be doing better. In order to arrange your brainstorming session please email us at info@shawmarketingservices.com

Thanks,
Georgina

No comments:

Post a Comment