Tuesday, June 1, 2010

WIB Profile - Sharon Melville, Hearts & Hurts

Get to know new member Sharon Melville with our WIB Member Profile - take it away Sharon!

Name: Sharon Melville

Company: Hearts and Hurts
What makes your business special? : I work as a spiritual Counsellor and Healer to help people achieve harmony and well being in their lives. I have had my own business for 18 years and have helped people with both physical and emotional issues and taught them how to transform their life. I use my own techniques tailored to each individual’s need. I work from the heart not from the head and I teach life skills that can be used throughout life and not for just one moment in time.
Likes and Dislikes:
I dislike – bad manners and insolence
I like – warm friendly people and classical music
Top networking/business tip:
‘Knowing is not enough, you have to live it’.
Any special offer for WIBS members:
Half hour session free.
Contact Details:
Home telephone : 951 279 008
Mobile : 686 660 413
Email : heartsandhurts@gmail.com
Website : http://www.heartsandhurts.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment