Friday, August 28, 2009

Member's Profile: Georgina Shaw, Shaw Marketing Services.

Company:
Shaw Marketing Services, PR and Marketing company.

What makes your business special?
I am offering small and medium sized companies a cost-effective way to promote themselves locally and internationally. I worked in a London Marketing Agency for several years and so I can offer a full range of marketing approaches. I use techniques such as branding, leaflets, public relations, advertising, events and email marketing in order to tell
the world about my clients’ products or services in the most appropriate way for them.

Likes and Dislikes:
I like positive proactive people and sunny Spain, I dislike rain, negative people and ironing!

Top business tips:
Be organised! I am an obsessive list maker and find it really helps me to stay on top of things and meet deadlines. Once you stop being organised then productivity and efficiency go out of the window.

Why you love living in Spain:
I don’t know why so many people are down on Spain, I think it’s an amazing place. I love the food, the language, the people and of course the climate. I think the Costa del Sol is a great place to mix business with pleasure.

Any special offer for WIBS members?
I am happy to offer WIB Members a free 15 minute marketing consultation by phone to brainstorm ideas about how they are currently promoting themselves, what their strengths and weaknesses are and how they could get more out of their
current marketing budget

Contact Details:
Web http://www.shawmarketingservices.com/
Email georgina@shawmarketingservices.com
Phone +34 685 719 136

No comments:

Post a Comment