Friday, August 28, 2009

Member's Profile: Susana Serrano Davy, Rose & Clavel Accountants

Company:
Rose & Clavel is a bilingual firm of Chartered Accountants based in Marbella. We provide traditional accountancy services as well as innovative business solutions in a new kind of way. We are a member firm of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW). We offer a variety of services to both individuals and companies.

What makes your business special?
I used to work at PriceWaterhouseCoopers in the UK and also within the Spanish accountancy environment for several years. I am one of the very few Spanish-Nationals to possess a Chartered Accountancy qualification from the UK and who understands both systems so well. Our team is made up of people who come from different backgrounds and have lived and worked both in Spain and the UK. The diversity of our people allows us to understand our clients, their business and their expectations regardless of whether they are Spanish or British.

Likes and Dislikes:
I like “getting things done” and dislike “excuses” not to get things done.

Top business tip:
Always take the opportunity to meet new people; you never know what may come from that connection.

Why you love living in Spain:
It is my home country; I like Marbella particularly because I can enjoy living in the sunshine whilst living and working UK style. I lived in England for many years and I enjoy being able to pick and mix the things I like most about both cultures.

Visit Rose & Clavel

No comments:

Post a Comment